For a description of various types of massage offered by California SPA please visit Massage Style
- Decent well dressed personable therapists
- Trained to California standards
- 90 mins is exact and not compromised
- We blend our own oils with Ayurvedic herbs and flower essences
- We use high quality Incense for fragrance
- We bring soothing Meditative music
- We have a special Ayurvedic ointment for pain relief
- Our Prices are fixed and we do not quote one price and come and charge you another
- Find out why we have mostly satisfied repeat clientele
- Check out our true Client feedback on the Testimonial page of our web site
1) Blood Circulation
By massaging and rubbing the skin muscles and organs it stimulates the blood flow. Blood is the essence of life. It delivers oxygen nutrients and thus vitality and energy to the whole body. Then it collects carbon dioxide and other wastes and purifies the body. Slow blood circulation makes fatty acids clog blood vessels. Most of us today lead very sedentary lives hence the importance of a good massage.
2) Lymph Drainage
The lymphatic system is a network of vessels that carry clear fluid called lymph. The lymph carries white blood cells and antigens and kills pathogens and carries dead cells and toxins from cells. It strengthens the immune system. Most of the lymph vessels are located under the skin . To stimulate the lymphatic system we need slow light gentle massage strokes. Heavy strokes will bypass this system.
3) Relieves Headaches
The most common cause of headaches is muscle tension. By relaxing the muscles by massage the headaches are automatically relieved.
4) Reduces Stress levels and promotes well being
Massage stimulates the production of the following chemicals:
a) Dopamine enhances mood and increases joy, inspiration enthusiasm.
b) Serotonin promotes a calming effect reduces irritability.
c) Endorphins which reduce swelling pain.
d)Reduces level of cortisol which causes stress.
5) Fulfils the need for nurturing love and touch
All of us have this intense biological need to be loved and touched. Instead of recognizing it and fulfilling it in healthy way we seek to sex. But it doesn’t satisfy so we become addicts. What we really need is the nurturing warm healing touch of a trained caring massage therapist. This stimulates oxytocin the hormone of love calm and connectedness.
(Referral fee provided if we hire someone through you)
1) SPA Therapist
Looking for female candidates, part or full time 18 to 35 years, Fresher OK. Top compensation. Accommodation available
2) Home and Office Assistant
Reliable lady 20 to 45 years for House Keeping, Cooking, Misc errands. Top compensation. Accommodation available